With so much information readily available online regarding home details, clients tend to ask us “Why should we hire a real estate agent?” They are curious, and rightfully so, if they couldn’t buy or sell a home through the internet or through regular marketing and advertising channels without representation, without a a real estate agent.
Some do OK, others don’t.
So if you’ve wondered the same thing, here are 5 reasons why you might want to consider hiring a professional real estate agent.
- As we usher in the new year, one thing is for certain… if you plan to buy or sell a house this year, you need a real estate professional on your team!
- There are many benefits to using a local professional!
- Pick a pro who knows your local market and can help you navigate the housing market!
Done correctly, a buyer’s agent’s job is to put the buyer’s interests ahead of the agent’s, to disclose all material facts, keep the buyer’s information confidential, provide the buyer with sufficient information to purchase a home and expertly negotiate on the buyer’s behalf.
Unless you routinely attend every open house in your neighborhood, you may not possess intimate information about the interiors of your neighbor’s homes nor know why some sold for higher prices than others. Experienced agents have this knowledge and use it to position your home to sell at the highest possible price. If you hire a real estate agent you get these added benefits.
Top listing agents sell homes day in and day out. Here is a list of services most listing agents offer to sellers:
- Top-notch marketing materials and proven selling systems.
- Professional virtual tours and photography.
- Wide Internet exposure.
- Promotion at company meetings and MLS meetings.
- Networking with fellow real estate agents.
- Price guidance according to market data and recent sales.
- Home stagers, inspector and repair contractor referrals.
- Buyer feedback and private showings.
- Confirmation of potential buyer qualifications.
- Counter offer and negotiation expertise.
To begin your home search and hire a real estate agent and “Experience the Difference”, please call 630.880.8085 or visit our website.